- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Name:||Pacific Rim Kink Meme|
|Posting Access:||Select Members|
Meant as a temporary solution until the LJ version of the Pacific Rim Kink Meme is continued. In the event it does not continue, however, this community shall continue to be maintained.
Format of Prompts
- Each round will temporarily close to new prompts at 2,000 comments.
- Twenty-four hours later, the round will reopen to new prompts and temporarily close again when 4,000 comments are reached.
- Twenty-four hours later, the round will reopen to new prompts and permanently close to all new prompts when 5,000 comments are reached.
- A new round will then go live forty-eight hours later.
- Please be civil and respectful towards each other.
- One prompt per comment. Feel free to post more than one comment.
- Please follow the correct format (see below).
- If you notice that a prompt has been double posted, or is very similar to a previous request, please reply to the duplicate prompt with a link to the existing prompt.
- Warn for common triggers
Format of Prompts
- Put [RPF] before RPF prompts. (e.g. [RPF] Idris/Rinko)
- For crossover prompts: "[Crossover], Pacific Rim Character(s)/Other Character(s), [Fandom]" (e.g. [Crossover], Mako Mori/Jax Teller, [Sons of Anarchy])
- No "!" in pairings, only in descriptions. (e.g. Herc Hansen/Stacker Pentecost, Professor!Herc, Student!Stacker)
- Anyone, everyone, no one? Use "Other."
- Link to NSFW images/videos. Don't embed.
- Please don't link to locked material. This includes locked communities, even in membership is open.
- Fills may be posted anonymously or not.
- Fills can be anything: fic, art, vid, fanmix, podfic, etc.
- Prompts may be filled as many times as you like. There are lots of really interesting prompts, and if one inspires you, feel free to fill it again even if someone already has.
- To ensure that readers are properly apprised of what to expect in your stories, please don't forget to specify any and all relevant pairings in the subject line of each fill. For multi-part fills, indicate relevant pairings in the subject line of each part.